Thursday, June 24, 2010

Southern Delight

I am a stay at home wife or what some southerners call a homemaker, whatever you want to call it;I call it unemployed and bored.  Yes sometimes I do love being a housewife and sometimes I don't.  I miss the working world, especially when Husby gets up to go to work everyday.  But I love being there when he gets home, whether food is on the table or not(more times not) sorry mom!

But I get rather bored sitting at home, so I spend a lot of time reading blogs, mainly married blogs, decorating blogs, party blogs, wedding blogs, I could go on and on really, but I won't.  Hopefully I will do better at this blog than others.  I love learning the art of being a homemaker (for now) and being married!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ugh, I am at work right now and I would love to be at home!

Yes, most gardens (especially veggies) will kind of go dormant a little during the heat of summer. I'm not getting any tomatoes or zucchini. But, keep them watered, and when it cools off a bit in September, you may get another crop!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog - hope you have a great weekend too!